Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bad Hair Day

I am sooooo excited about our fall weather! For one, it's perfect for sitting outside on a blanket and just soaking in the coolness, and for another, Dex gets to wear his new long sleeved shirts I bought him! Yay!! :) This one is one of my favorites, because it's got the little thermal long sleeves (just like a big person!) under a "t-shirt" that says "Bad Hair Day." I don't know why this kind of stuff cracks me up, but it does! See, because he doesn't have hair... Get it? GET IT??! Haha! I'll show it to someone, start laughing, and they just look at me like I'm a weirdo. Oh, well, as long as I think I'm funny!

We aren't outside in these, but I'll have some of those pics up soon!

Of course he didn't want to smile. He probably thinks the shirt's dumb :)

Learn to love the camera, little man!



1 comment:

  1. too cute Kerri! i love the fall clothes as well - it makes them look so grown up! we should have gotten together this weekend while the boys were in Clemson! hope to see you next weekend out in FW!!

    ReplyDelete