Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sleepy Boy

So... Dex took very short naps today and I knew he was tired when I got home from work.  He was kind of fussy and doing his normal "sleepy" routine.  He gets very giddy and talks a lot because he's trying to trick you into thinking he's awake and should be played with!  Ha!  He thinks he can outsmart the adults...  But I didn't want to put him to bed at 5:30 pm because that means he wakes up at 5:30 am.  NO THANKS!

So anyway - I put him in his new bouncy play-thing while I made dinner, and then I ate and worked played on the computer.  All the while, he just kinda goofed around and didn't really cry, much to my surprise, so I left him in there.  I looked up after a few minutes of no noise and this is what I saw:










3 comments:

  1. awwww what a sweet little sleepy boy. i can't believe he did that! how adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny! that happened to me/gentry one time. it was close to morning nap time and everyone was getting drowsy. i was in my chair and gentry was in her bouncy seat and brooks was in his. ten seconds of silence - i look up and gentry looked just like dex does in these photos! it made me feel soo sorry for her. :( poor kid wore herself out.

    love-
    aunt shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete