Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Morning In The Life of D...

As some of you may know, I start my new job tomorrow!!  Which means, back to the old daily grind :(  But it also means I've gotten to spend the last couple of days at home with my boy, and it's been pretty awesome! 

This is what we did from 8 to 11 today.  I finally had to stop taking pictures because otherwise this post would be about seven pages long. 

Played with Daddy's iPod ear buds.  But DON'T you dare put those in his ears, he hates that!  Lesson learned!

Mommy let him eat Mac'n'cheese for breakfast (along with his breakfast bar, if anybody thinks I'm a horrible parent)!  I hate to admit this, but M'n'C is one of my favorite breakfasts, and he looked like wanted some, too... how could I say no! :)  Hehe!



I tried to give him a bite of a nectarine... he didn't like.


Played with Lilly.  He would touch her hand, she'd pull it back, and he'd die laughing!  He did this until Lil finally just left. 


Ran around all morning with no pants on!!!  (Shhh... don't tell Daddy!)


I think he takes after his Tia...he prefers to just graze all day, rather than have three full meals.  About an hour after his rousing breakfast, he was already hitting the salty snacks.


Well, yeah, anybody can put one in their mouth... but can they put five?"


His newest favorite toy.  Magnets!  (Why are his favorite play things the ones I spend a dollar on?)


I tried to get him to watch Ice Age with me, but no such luck.  He kept banging on the back door with a spoon, so we went outside.  He likes to bring me all the leaves on the ground. 


Shwew!  And that's just two hours!  With ONE baby!  Every day I gain more and more respect for nannies of multiple kids or MOMMIES of multiples!!  God bless you all!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Loved this post! The mac-n-cheese breakfast cracked me up because whenever I ask Brooklyn what she wants for breakfast she says, "mac-n-cheese."

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it- I wish I was his nanny again =( im looking for a job....lol,but school...blah. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete