Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm BAAAAACK

For those who didn't know... Sean and I have been in Santa Fe for the last week and a day.  It was FABULOUS!


We spent the first 5 days on vacation, then I had to "work."  I shot a wedding at the Loretto Chapel, which is work in a wonderfully awesome way :)  I'll try to post some scenery pictures of our trip soon!  

So... all that to say, I'm back now and so happy to be with my baby boy again!  While we were away, he spent a few days with Pop(py) and Emi and then the remainder of the time with Mimi & Daddy Doug.  He did great, but oh how I missed him!  side note... he grew and matured by about a year in the week we were gone!  How does that happen??!

Here he is eating ice tonight.  I HATE eating ice, but I guess I'll let him, since it is 110 degrees outside.  And because he looks so dern cute doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment