Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Anna - Mobile & Pulling Up

Sooo.... here we are at 8 months, and Anna is crawling like a champ and she thinks she can pull up on anything.  She is a little unstable, but she is determined and will work until she gets UP!  We lowered her bed because I walked in there once and she had pulled herself up and the edge was about at her waist.  If she'd have wanted to, she could have flipped right out!  Mom & Dad warned me that she was doing that, but I guess I just had to see it for myself :)

*Annie-bel in her new lowered bed*


Mommy cleaning out Dex's clothes and Anna thought the silver shine-y trash can was pretty interesting...


Checking herself out.


Growing so fast, but I couldn't be happier.  I just love how they grow and learn.  Such fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment