Wednesday, December 10, 2014

ICE

Mimi & Daddy Doug gifted us all a trip to see ICE at the Gaylord Texan.  We've never been before, and it was soooo cool (pun intended)!!


This is the best family photo we got (besides the one that they took).


It was so cold in this place.  We only let Dex slide 4 or 5 times before we made him stop.  Thank goodness we had the sledding to look forward to, or I think the adults would have frozen to death watching him slide over and over!  He kept saying "One more time!" every time he came down :)



Little tootie Anna wasn't having pictures that day.  Imagine that.  I snagged a few without her knowing, though. 


The sledding was so much fun!  Oh man, I was so glad that I had to slide with Anna because she wasn't big enough to go by herself :)


Look at her face!!  (and my face, for that matter!  Ha!)  So happy!


Thank you Mimi & Daddy Doug!!  We had such a great time with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment