Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Day of School

Dex started 1st grade!  He picked out all his clothes (with just a little help on "matching" from Momma).  






Those socks...



Both kids seem to ALWAYS need some sort of toy with them wherever they go.  Dex's choice for today was a lego (no surprise there) and Anna had HER Lightening McQueen (whom she can pick out from all 20 of our Lightening McQueens).  These pictures came after they both said "Now take a picture of..." It's a sacrifice I make so that they actually take pics for me ;)




3 comments:

  1. Unbelievable that you already have one in first grade!!! We all remember when our precious Dex was born! ...wasn't that long ago!?!?! What a fine looking big boy he is! Sweet Annabel is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Emi's big boy is in first grade! My how time flies! And sweet little Anna looks so grown up too! She'll be starting Kindergarten before we know it! I love my little grands!!!

    ReplyDelete