Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cry, Baby!

Since I got "yelled at" earlier today for not blogging, here goes :)

What I had intended to blog about was how the last few days it has been EXTREMELY difficult to get Dex to bed. He cries and cries and cries. He doesn't want to go to sleep, so he cries. But he's just SOOOO tired, so he cries. Lay him down, cries. Pick him up, cries. Feed him, cries. You get the picture. So, I thought, okay, I'll get a few pics of him wailing since nobody's seen that yet!! And as much as I enjoy it, I wanted to share with everyone.

Well, come to find out, Dex doesn't cry in front of a camera. Voila!! And to think all I had to do this whole time was walk around with a camera in his face! I'm thinking I need one of those harmonica holders that sits around his neck. I'll just tape a picture of a camera on it so he always thinks he's getting his picture taken... genius.

I put him on the floor thinking that would do the trick, but he'd just wimper around until I pulled the camera out, then I'd get a look like this:


Or this:
Poor, mistreated little boy! Pitiful!



This one, he's just taunting me...



Daddy finally picks him up. He must think we're all suckers.


I think I finally said "Cry, dangit!" Scared him a little :)



No comments:

Post a Comment