Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Three Things...

Here's catching up on everything new that's going on. He's growing and changing so fast, my posts can't seem to keep up!!

He's finally started to figure out his Bumbo (below). Before, when he would be put in it, he'd fall completely forward until his head was at his knees. Now, he's actually sitting up for extended periods of time! I feel like this is progress, although I'm not really sure of what. His stomach muscles are getting stronger?


Second, I started trying to feed him some rice cereal at night to help him sleep longer. Actually, I just put a little in his bottle before bed, but just for fun, I gave him a more concentrated amount on a spoon, and this was his reaction:



I'd say he's not impressed...


And finally, here's Declan's newest "thing":




Feet straight up in the air! Haha! I THINK it's because when I play with him I act like I'm "eating" his feet, which he loves. So...when he's just laying there, he thinks maybe if he makes it a little easier for me, I'll play some more! But it's hilarious to see him in the living room all by himself with his feet like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment