Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Apologies

I'm sorry guys, I don't know why I haven't been able to get my act together and blog the last few weeks!  I've been so busy, and all the time I used to spend taking pictures and blogging has been spent working, Christmas shopping or making presents, working on some extra schooling I've been doing recently (that's taking a lot of free time!), or the occasional outing with my husband or Dex.  There's a lot to get done, and I feel pretty overwhelmed most days!  But I promise, I've got blog ideas, and I will try my very hardest to get them posted in the next few days! 

Another problem seems to be that Dex is tired and starts getting fussy about 30 minutes after I get home from work.  So then it's night-time routine, lots of holding him (because he won't entertain himself when he's tired, just cries and scoots over and pulls on my pants leg), trying to make dinner, and putting him to bed by six.  SIX.  I wish he would stay up longer, and I try really hard, but usually by six he's been mentally ready to go down for half an hour and I just can't take it anymore.  How do you get babies on a new schedule??  I'd just like him to be 7 pm - 7 am, not 6 pm - 6 am!  I've also been going in to work earlier, so I don't have my morning "free time" with him when he's usually so happy and photogenic :)  I have to believe things will settle down after the holidays... ??

Anyway - here are a few Christmas pictures of our little "Christmas Miracle."  Born almost a year ago!  I promise more candid shots soon! 

Love how his top lip looks like the Grinch top lip!



This was right before he flashed everyone :)



He LOVED the candy-cane!  Brandi got strawberry ones instead of the peppermint flavor, and I must say, she's one smart lady... He had it everywhere!




And our birthday boy!!


 
Photos by Brandi @ b4photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment