Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I was so happy to be able to spend Mother's Day weekend this year with my mother.  As we've done ever since I can remember, we all wore a rose to church.  Red if your mother is still living, and white if your mother has passed away.  Dex got a little red rose for his first time this year :)  I was so impressed with him, he left it on for a surprisingly long time! 



Here is my mother with her three babies :)  Mom - I can't tell you enough how wonderful you are, and how much I love you.  I can't imagine my life without you and your support has meant everything to me.  I LOVE watching you with Dex, and how much he wants to be with you just makes my heart melt.  You are the sweetest woman in the world!  Happy Mother's Day!!


I never really, truly understood the importance of Mother's Day until I became a mother myself.  It has taken on a whole new meaning, and I think every mother out there deserves to be honored and loved every day, but especially on this one special day.  I hope every Mom felt the love!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! I am so glad that you had a wonderful Mommy's Day!

    ReplyDelete