Saturday, October 30, 2010

Game #9 - TCU vs UNLV

So... just to set this up... Dex was supposed to be a chicken for halloween.  Sean and I (and Tia) were going to be farmers.  I was even crafty enough to MAKE the chicken suit.  I was so proud of myself when I'd finished, because it looked just like I'd wanted it to... okay, so time to put it on Dex for a little preview!  Oh my gosh, can anyone say MELTDOWN?   He HATES it!!!  I have no idea what we're going to do now, but since our original plan for this post was to have him in his chicken suit and a TCU shirt, here's Dex standing next to the outfit. 

Massive fail for momma.  I should have known.  But hey... GO TCU!!! 


He won't even have the yellow boa (which makes up the chicken suit) around his neck!!  Haha!!  All I can do is laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment