Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mama's Car = Awesome Toy

I'm pretty sure he would sit in the car all night long if I'd let him.  And now that I think about it, that might be a great idea.  He doesn't know how to open the doors, so he can't get out... as long as I have the keys, he's not actually "trapped"... he's got plenty of room to run around... if the keys aren't in it, he can't actually GO anywhere... why have I been hiring baby-sitters???!!  (I'm kidding!  kinda.)  :)



Thank you for shutting the door.  Now please quit taking my picture.


 And I'll leave with a picture of the beautiful flowers I got for Valentine's Day.  Just because they're so pretty :) 

1 comment:

  1. My kids love playing in my car too! I don't know what it is! He is such a cutie and he is getting so big!

    And love the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete