Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dex Is Riding A BIKE!

Not really.  Dex is getting pushed around on a bicycle with training wheels :)  But can't you tell, he loved it.  He had a major meltdown when we stopped (because pushing that thing around really does a number on your hamstrings).  I guess we are the meanest parents alive.  Oh, and it doesn't help that Dex is in the melt down about EVERYTHING stage.  Yayyyyyy for Momma and Daddy!



On a couple of side notes... I have been SUPER busy the last few weeks (if no blog posting has been any indication).  Please pray for me and my ability to balance it all.  It's MUCH APPRECIATED.  Also - Dex is starting a new "school" tomorrow.  I am extremely excited about it and think it will be great for him, but transitioning to something new is always kinda hard on the poor guy.  So please be thinking about him in the morning, and maybe even every morning this week as he begins his new routine :)  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment