As of 4:55 am this morning, we officially have a 3 year old! He is the most wonderful Christmas gift we could ever have received!
- Trains (Thomas the Train in particular) He plays with his trains constantly and usually takes at least one of his trains with him wherever we go.
- Jumping. On the beds. On the floor. Off the couch. Whatever and wherever! Could be why he received a trampoline and a bouncy ball hopper thingie (official name) for Christmas. I'm thinking we might need to invest in a helmet soon.
- Having somebody to play with (although he's been playing independently more often lately).
- Visits from Tia, Poppy & Emi, Mimi & Daddy Doug. Anytime they leave, he asks where they went for at least the rest of the day.
- 'PBJ & Jelly' Sandwiches.
- Milky Ways.
- Donut holes. Especially the chocolate ones.
- Riding in Daddy's car.
- Playing OUTSIDE! If he could sleep outside, he'd be in heaven.
- He talks constantly. Commentating what's going on... repeating what anyone just said... telling you exactly what he's doing... it doesn't matter, as long as his mouth is moving, he's pretty happy.
- He just started with the WHY? Sean got the why question about 50 times yesterday, and he finally just answered 'I just told you' over and over again. Ha! This is going to be F-U-N.
- When you ask him why he did something he says 'but I want to!' And if you ask him why someone else did something he says 'but he/she want to!' Why is your bear out of your bed? But he want to!
- Wherever we are, he says HI! and waves to anyone that we pass. Usually people respond with a smile and a hello, thankfully. Then Dex will turn to me and say "I just told that girl hi, Mommy!" (here's where he starts commentating again)
- He hears "what do you say?" so many times, that now he just responds "Please and thank you." Yep, that pretty much covers everything.
And on and on and on I could go. Dex - you are the most precious little boy and we love you SOOO much! I hope that 3 is the best year of your little life so far :) You make your Daddy and I proud every single day. xoxoxoxo