Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Train Tracks Photo Session

Dex and I, along with our neighbor friends, Cooper & his mommy, went out to the train tracks on New Years Day... mainly just to get the kids out of the house, but also to try and get a few pictures of them.  I needed something besides a snapshot to remember Dex turning 3  :)  

His hair was super long at this time, and so we slicked it over, and I think it looks pretty funny/silly... I'll be doing some more pictures soon with his "normal looking" buzz cut.  This just looks unnatural to me, I guess, because we never fix his hair this way.

Sweetest, happiest boy!


Dex and Cooper the Cowboy!


Looks like Country Boy & City Boy :)



He didn't want to sit in the grass, if you can tell.  It was also super cold in the shade, so that didn't help!





If this ain't preppy, I don't know what is!


No comments:

Post a Comment