Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy July 4th!!

Since yesterday was the 4th, I decided to do my bed rest duties in the pool :)  I might start doing this more often!


I feel like a celebrity in my bikini while mucho prego...  hahaha! 

Sean set up a TV outside so we could watch the Ranger game and eat our home grilled burgers in the backyard.  (I'm drinking the big jug of water, not the beer ;P)  It was sooo nice to be outside! 



Dex is still at Pop & Emi's house, but here's a couple of pictures of him in his new Captain America shirt.  I love this thing for some reason!



He even helped out at my parents firework stand for a little while.  Can you imagine him ever being as big as these boys?  I can't. 

I wonder if he's telling them about his trains...


And eating snowcones with his "cousins..."  (My cousin's kids... what would that be?  Second cousins??)


I hope everyone had a very happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment