Saturday, June 30, 2012

34 Weeks!

Wow, I just keep shocking myself every time I get to post about a new week on here :)

Nothing new, really... I'm still going in to the doctor twice a week and my cervix is at around 1.8 cm.  I am fairly certain the baby is resting on the cerclage at this point, and as long as that stitch holds, she'll stay in.  It's almost looking like I just might make it to 38 weeks!  How crazy would that be??!  I go in on Monday and if things are still the same, I'll probably only need to see the doctor once a week.  After 35 weeks, we really don't have anything left to worry about, and I think that if I go into labor, they'll go ahead and get her out of there.

The last time we weighed her she was 4 lb 15 oz, so I know she's over 5 pounds by now.  She's just sitting happy in there, packing on the ounces! 

We are almost there!  Can't say enough how much the prayers and support mean to us!!  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome news from you, Kerri, and tell Sean he did a great job getting some precious pictures from the ballpark! Keep on keeping on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Packing on the ounces" - lol!!!

    -Aunt Shannon

    ReplyDelete