Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas Day!

Wow, I'm finally getting around to putting Christmas pictures here.  I guess I have a little catching up to do :)

I didn't use my camera much on Christmas Day, which was nice.  Sometimes it's a burden and I just want to relax and soak up the time with my family without that distraction... 

Having said that - Here's what I did get!




Anna was still pretty puny Christmas morning from a double ear infection and RSV.  Poor thing woke up crying and continued to cry for a good portion of the morning.


Candy seemed to help.  



She loved her new boots!  Except she wanted them on.  Then off.  Then on.  Then off.  You get the idea.  





What. A. Mess!


Santa ate his cookies and drank his coke and milk.  Sean's Santa got milk and mine got a coke, so OUR Santa gets both, I suppose.  Ha!


Anna with her new baby stroller.



Dex showing us where the reindeer ate their food!


And finally, Anna with her new grill.  I can't wait until we can play outside with all this stuff!








1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was having Dex/Anna withdrawals! These pictures are adorable! It looks like Santa was good to your kiddos! Please give the kids my love!
    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete