Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Baby Girl

I've been taking a lot of pictures of Anna lately because she just turned 2 and I wanted ONE good picture of her smiling at me, genuinely happy and laughing so I can remember that beautiful face!  I've set up shoots and had Sean help and had my mom help, and she just never cooperated like I wanted.  I got some cute pictures, but not the "one" I have in my head.  She and I were outside today playing in the sandbox filled with brand new sand (thanks to Poppy & Emi!) and I decided to get a couple of pictures because she just looked so dang cute.  And wouldn't you know it, I got the smile!!!!


(Let's not talk about the bright yellow Dickey's cup in the background!  Haha!)

Here are some more from our time outside, just because  :)


And after having such fun together, right about NOW is when she decided the truck she'd been pouring water and sand into needed to be played with inside.  I said 'no', aaaaaaanndddd... cue the meltdown.   

 (pouty face)

It was fun while it lasted  :)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww I love these! Cutest girl with the most adorable ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the (Just because) pictures of our beautiful little Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is so beautiful! I love that little girl so very much! Great happy pictures!

    ReplyDelete