Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Might Have a Problem...

So... since my photo session at Kiddie Kandid's didn't work out as well as I'd hoped, I thought we'd try one more place. I really just want to find somewhere we can pop in last minute and walk out with prints! We went to Portrait Innovations in Colleyville, and it was exactly what I wanted. The photographers were good, they took several photos and the "photo picking" process was easy. Yay!!

When I told Sean I had set up an appointment at PI, he just shook his head, and I think laughed a little... But he agreed to go, awww...sweet guy! :) He did put his foot down though, and told me that I can't be taking pictures every three months until he graduates.

"And these are his 14 yr 9 month pics..."

So I promised this was just for his first year :)





These are a few of my favs. He didn't smile (but he came close). And at least he was very expressive! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment