Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10 Months!

Dex is 10 months old today!  Yay!  Such a big boy :)  His adjusted age now is about 6 1/2 to 7 months.  He's developmentally still around that age.  But for anyone wondering, by age 2, he should be completely caught up with his peers...

He's started getting up on his feet and hands, but he's still not going anywhere.  He gets up:



He goes down:






This is kind of funny to me...  I was taking pictures today to post for his 10 month birthday.  I took several pics, including this one:



And what do you know, it looks exactly like his pics from the last post!!  Down to the white long-sleeve onesie, blanket, and boppie lounger in the back!  But I swear it's a new day!!  And a new shirt!  I think...  no, it is.


**Side note:  Okay, shwew... I just realized the last post was a SHORT-sleeve onesie :) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy 10 Month Anniversary of the Day You Were Born! Yay, Dex!!!!!!!!!!! We love you so so so much. :o)

    ~Aunt Shannon & Uncle Jerry, Whit, Brooks & Gentry

    ReplyDelete