Thursday, January 14, 2010

Poor baby!

Our perfect little angel baby (haha!) has been kind of a grump lately.  He's been sick...stuffy nose, coughing, fever for the last couple days and all that goes with that...loss of appetite, waking up at all hours of the night screaming, needing to be held constantly, nothing seems to console him (except maybe being walked around by momma).  It's been tons of fun, let me tell you.  I feel really bad for him but I'm not sure how else to help him :(  He's taking medicine, getting lots of love, and a friendly face at 12 am...2 am...4 am...6 am...

Anyway - that's why I haven't been blogging the last few days.  These are the kinds of faces I've gotten when I try to take his picture...

"I'm tired...I'm sick...don't mess with me."



"WHY??!!"



I thought I'd get in the picture with him.  Tylenol must be kicking in :)  LOOPY!



So hopefully this will all be over soon.  I'm ready to see that smile again!

No comments:

Post a Comment