Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ice Cream Social

Since we live in Grapevine, and need to get out of the house every so often, we decided to hit up the Ice Cream Social at Nash Farm today.  They made homemade ice cream, and... well... we got to get out of the house... and they had ice cream...

It was so hot, but we had a fun little time :)  Here are some pics.  (In my defense, I didn't think Dex would keep the hat on, so I didn't try to match it to his outfit.  Oops.)


Sometimes he just seems so little!!



Making friends :)


They had stilts for the kids... Dex didn't quite get it, but it's still a cute picture!




I call this "walking like Pop."  (My family knows what I mean!)


Watching them make the ice cream...


While Sean waited in line, Dex and I went to check out the chickens.  I enjoyed this part because we were actually in the shade...




Finally, after all that, some ice cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment