Thursday, September 30, 2010

Outside Playing

Seriously, I don't know if you guys know how bad it is at our house.  He wants to be outside from the minute we get home until the minute he goes "night, night" (one of the words he says that I actually understand).  We went out yesterday and I took my camera. 

Beware - picture overload...



Okay, somebody tell me when he got so big.  Doesn't he look like a grown-up walking down the street??


This little game was fun for a LONG time.  He would sit on the curb and then lean himself backwards until he hit the grass.  Fun for Dex... confusing for Momma as to why it was so entertaining...







My grassy boy... I've been trying to teach him that it's okay not to wipe his hands every time he touches the ground.  This picture makes me proud   :) 



Cutie boy.



Why??


No comments:

Post a Comment