Monday, April 23, 2012

My Little Model

I had some bridal portraits to take on Saturday for a friend at the Arboretum in Dallas, so Sean and I decided to take Dex and they would "play" while I did the photo shoot.  Then we went to meet up with some friends to have dinner!  It was a really nice afternoon.  I specifically brought my little point & shoot along to take a picture of everyone at dinner, and of course, I completely forgot about it until we were headed home.  I was a little sad about that.  *sigh*  

Anyway - as I was finishing up the photo session, Dex and Sean came by to say hi and get ready to leave.  Dex saw me taking pictures of Sarah, and he kept walking up and saying "Take a picture of ME, Mommy!"  That NEVER happens!  So I obliged...



He's starting to look so grown up to me!!  Can't believe what a big boy he's becoming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment