Sunday, June 17, 2012

32 Weeks

Thursday, I had a FFN (fetal fibronectin) test done.  This is a useful test for pre-term labor, because getting a negative result means it's highly unlikely that you'll give birth in the next week or two.  Which is exactly what mine said, thankfully!!  So it kind of puts my mind at east that I won't go into labor anytime real soon.

And Friday, I got my weekly ultrasound, and it showed cervix length at 1.8 cm.  Halleluhia!  That meant I could GO HOME!  I didn't have time to post about this before we packed up and got the heck out of there and I'm just now settling in at the house enough to have my computer again.  I'll be going in to the doctor once, maybe twice, a week to keep things in check.  I've got my first visit tomorrow (Monday).  I'm praying that nothing's changed, because I don't want them to think I spent one weekend at home and need to be put back in the hospital. 

Baby weighs 4 lb 3 oz!!  She's over twice as big as Dex when he was born :)  Woohoo!  Things are looking good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment