Thursday, June 21, 2012

33 Weeks!


Sorry all you're getting these days are pictures of me (and that I have to take them with my cell phone)!  Dex has been busy, mostly at other people's houses... he's been spending lots of time with Mimi & DD and usually every other week at Pop & Emi's house "in the country."  He's in heaven :)  When he's here, it has been SOOO nice to be able to lay in bed with him at night for a little while before he goes to sleep.  I'm loving being home, there's no doubt about that.  I really can't wait until I am able to move around normally again though!!  I'm at almost 9 weeks of bed rest and I'm OVER IT.  However, I know this is far better than having a preemie in the NICU, so I keep on keepin' on... and Sean, family, and friends have been awesome.  I mean, seriously awesome.  We are so blessed!

I go to the doctor twice a week now that I'm at home and have an ultrasound to check the cervix.  If I start having consistent contractions or if my cervix length starts to shorten, then it's back to the hospital.  But hey, thankfully I'm already at 33 weeks, so it's not much longer now!!  I've got my C-Section scheduled at 38 weeks if I go that long, so the latest the baby will be born is 7/27!! 

4 comments:

  1. So great to hear and you are looking good!! Keep on keeping on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie M RogersJune 25, 2012 at 6:13 AM

    so glad to hear you're home and adjusting! 7/27 is an awesome day for a baby to be born...it's my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You (and baby girl) are ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete