Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baby Brady's Birth Day!!

My little baby nephew was born on Sunday, September 22, 2013, the first day of fall... so now we have a winter baby (Dex), a summer baby (Annabel), and now a fall baby (Brady!).  One more season to go to fill them up :)  

I figured today was a good day to get his post up on the blog since today was his due date!

Here are a few pictures I took on Brady's actual birth day.  SO HAPPY that we made it to Houston in time for me to be there for the birth!  I got the call that Amanda was in labor at about midnight on Saturday night/Sunday morning.  We decided that I'd sleep and get up and leave with the kids about 5:00 am the next morning, hoping to get to Houston by 10:00 and that the baby would still be in there.  He was, but not for long!  Brady was born at 12:03 pm on Sunday.  10 fingers and 10 toes and absolutely perfect!

Waiting on that watermelon to get out of Tia's tummy!!






 Anna's little toes crack me up!  Had to throw this in there!


Emi watching the contractions... 




Give me my ice!!!  ;)


Mommy and Brady meeting face to face for the first time.























Love this little guy so much already!  I can't wait to get back to Houston in a week to help Amanda and hopefully let her get a little rest for a couple of days while I snuggle Baby Brady and remember how exhausting it is to have a newborn in the house :)  

1 comment: