Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I love Hall's Pumpkin Farm.  They have such cute stuff there and it's a great place for pictures (and the sun is positioned PERFECTLY in the afternoon).  I don't know who stages everything, but they're awesome :)  I kept thinking this year when we were walking through there, "I wish this was MY job once a year!"  

I would have taken so many more pictures, but my camera battery was low and I had completely forgotten to charge it earlier that day (even though I brought my camera to work for that very reason).  Battery died about 10 minutes in.  *sigh*




They have an awesome old Chevy that the kids can climb all over.






There's also a 2 acre corn maze.  I really want to go through it, but I don't think I have the patience with two small children.  One of these years coming up, we're gonna do it!


They also have farm animals and a playground for the kids to play on.  We might just have to go back for more pictures!  I don't think the kids would mind!  

No comments:

Post a Comment