Monday, October 21, 2013

Random Favorite Photos

Here are just a few of my favorite photos that have either made it to Facebook or Instagram, but haven't shown up on the blog.  I don't want these to get lost out on the other social media sites and me never have documented them somewhere that I plan to keep forever.  Plus I know there are a few key people that look here and don't have the others and I want them to be able to see them  :)

It's sure fun to play on the stairs now that Anna is a pro going up and down!


I was trying to get some indoor lighting set up and took this picture of Sean and Anna.  I must say, I love it.  


Anna watching TV at Tia's house :)  


And then here are a couple of Anna and Maggie.  It's hard to teach a dog not to beg for food when you have a toddler who only wants to feed her her snacks...




1 comment: