Thursday, December 5, 2013

Decorating The Christmas Tree

I couldn't wait to get our tree up and start decorating, so we did it the first day we were home after the Thanksgiving holidays.  It seems to signify the start of the Christmas season to me, and I just love it.  I love seeing the Christmas lights up and down our street, they make me happy.  And the kids love it, so that's fun too  :) 


Checking to make sure all the lights work.



GUILTY.



Anna can't keep her face clean.  I guess I could help her out with that, but then I'd just have to do it again 10 minutes later  :)





There's that shirt again!  I promise I wash it every once in a while.



Wanna put that cookie down for one picture, Anna?!





A little bottom heavy again this year...


Anna loves her some shoes.  She doesn't care who's shoes they are, she wants them on.  Now.  And then she wants different ones on almost immediately.



My little baby is growing up, drinking out of a real cup.



Then the karaoke party started :)


No comments:

Post a Comment