Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dex's 5th Birthday Party

Dex had his 5th Birthday Party at Jump For Fun! again this year.  I didn't mind... I enjoyed going down the slides almost as much as the kids did!  Thankfully, I could blame my playing on Anna this year  :) 






Blurry, but as you can see, she loved the slides.  We went over and over.  And over.  And over!  If she could have crawled up the ladder by herself, she would have.  Instead poor thing had to beg us to take her.  It didn't take much convincing.



The group!



We accidentally got this picture and I just love it!  I think it's pretty cool.



My 'Pinterest Win' moment:


Brooks and Gentry came over the play after the party.  I had to get a picture of them together.  Anna was asleep :(  

Sweet cousins!



No comments:

Post a Comment