Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blueberries & Fish Face

I know I seem to talk alot about blueberries lately, but Dex LOVES them.  We've got two big bags frozen at home, and he usually has them after supper most nights.  As you can probably tell, last night was one of those nights.  Stained lips and fingers :)  So cute! 


Oh, and his fish face has re-appeared.  And he thinks it's HILARIOUS.  He can barely keep his lips in position before he busts out laughing!  I went to get him out of bed this morning, and we were both laying on the big person bed in his room while he drank his morning milk, still sleepy and dark, and he just rolled over and looked at me for a second, then made his fish face and started laughing uncontrollably!  Haha!

1 comment:

  1. oh, I love the fish face. such a great moment to get on film!!

    ReplyDelete